Showing all 9 results
Rapoo’s new wireless mouse integrated with advanced technology encourages innovative work among professionals. Collaborate and connect all your devices with a click of a button for quick multitasking. Its award-winning, sleek design is aimed at helping you achieve more while also making you comfortable using it.
Types Of Wireless Mouse
Ideal for anyone who works a lot on the Notebook or prefers late-night home projects. It is much steadier and can be used only on a flat surface.
- Comfortable Elongated Design Suitable for left-handed and right-handed users due to its ambidextrous design.
- Super Long Battery Life Designed with a switch and energy-saving technologies, you can use this mouse without replacing batteries for up to 12 months.
Multi-Mode Wireless MouseIdeal for use in public places and during travel, Rapoo’s multi-mode wireless mouse makes multitasking more manageable, ensuring complete compatibility with your system. Connect all your devices to this multi-mode mouse and easily switch between them with a single click. Equipped with silent mouse switches, you can direct all your focus on the task at hand without letting the noise of clicks disturb you or others.
How Wireless Mouse Works
Rapoo’s Wireless Mouse uses radiofrequency or Bluetooth technology to connect with the computer system.
- Our mouse is equipped with a transmitter. It sends the signal that encodes the information about the mouse's movements.
- A receiver is connected to the computer or laptop system, which accepts the signals sent by the transmitter and decodes the information
- The receiver is a separate Rapoo device you can plug into your computer. It could also be a built-in component for specific laptop devices. Both RF technology and Bluetooth use a 2.4GHz frequency band to transfer data.
- The mouse records its current position using optical sensors. The transmitter encodes the mouse position, clicks data, and sends it to the receiver.
- The receiver catches the signal transmitted through the channel and sends it to the mouse drivers.
- These drivers decode the radio signals to determine the Rapoo mouse’s position.
Key Features Of Wireless MouseA few significant aspects of Rapoo’s wireless mouse make it unique from a wired mouse.
Resolution Of DPI SensorDPI, or Dots per inch, shows how far the mouse pointer will move for every inch the mouse physically moves. Depending on your application purpose, you can use either a High DPI mouse or a lower one. A higher DPI allows you to act more quickly, while a lower DPI gives greater control and precision.
Ergonomic Design & PriceErgonomic wireless mouse cost is affordable but if your work demands intense focus on the same programs and quick multitasking among different tabs, the M300 multi-mode wireless mouse with an ergonomic design is a great choice. It is designed to give you a superior comfort experience and contributes to better posture while you work longer.The top picks of our wireless mouse have extra buttons apart from the left and right click buttons and the scroll wheel in between. All four buttons have particularly quiet clicks, perfect for the office environment and while travelling. It helps save time and achieve faster results.
Polling RateThe polling rate is the rate at which a mouse transmits data to the OS about its position and clicks. Higher polling rates lead to smoother mouse movements and avoid any kind of latency.
Rapoo Wireless Mouse Price In India
|Sr. No||Wireless Mouse||Wireless Mouse Price|
|1||Rapoo 1620- Black Wireless Optical Mouse||₹849.00|
|2||Rapoo M100 Silent Multi-Mode Wireless Mouse (Blue)||₹899.00|
|3||Rapoo M300 Multi-Mode Wireless Mouse||₹1,399.00|
|4||Rapoo M500 Multi-Mode Wireless Mouse (Red)||₹1,199.00|
|5||Rapoo M20 Wireless Optical Mouse||₹849.00|
|6||Rapoo M160 Multi-mode Wireless Mouse||₹1,099.00|
Factors To Consider While Choosing A Mouse
ErgonomicsIf you are a graphic designer, a video editor, or a researcher who browses heavily for longer hours, you cannot choose aesthetics over ergonomics. Wireless mouse come in different shapes and sizes. Factors like hand size, portability requirements, and your purpose will determine which mouse suits you best.
DPI ResolutionIf you have a high-resolution display or multi-monitor set-up where you must switch swiftly, you can choose an M500 wireless multi-mode mouse with a high DPI resolution. This is also ideal for avid gamers who need to act very quickly. On the other hand, if your work requires a high level of precision, a moderate DPI level can also be suitable. This is a desirable choice if you are a designer working with complicated software systems. It is recommended to check the sensitivity of the wireless mouse.
Ambidextrous DesignA few variations of Rapoo wireless mouse can be used with either hand without adjusting your grip or physically flipping it over. It is an ideal choice among gamers because it makes it easier to customise game controls. They are also ideal for switching effectively between right-handed and left-handed mouse grips to enhance productivity.
Wireless Mouse Price In IndiaOne of the primary determinants when buying a wireless mouse for a user is the decisive factor. For regular use, a basic wireless mouse with 2000 DPI and straightforward hardware suffices. wireless mouse price in india is high because of its additional functionalities. If extended battery life, wireless charging, and extensive customization options are what you seek, expect the mouse's price to be higher.
How To Use A Wireless Mouse
Easily connect a wireless mouse using a WiFi dongle or Bluetooth.
- Connect the WiFi Dongle to a USB port. Then, wait for the computer to install the mouse software drivers.
- Switch on the mouse button from beneath. Depending on the product, you can press the connection button on your mouse.
- Move your mouse around to check the connection.
- If you have a Bluetooth-enabled wireless mouse, switch on the mouse button.
- Go to Settings and click on devices. Go to Bluetooth and let your mouse’s name appear on the Bluetooth window.
- Once it appears, click it, and your mouse will connect to the PC.