Showing 1–12 of 15 results
Types Of Computer And Laptop MouseUse the latest Bluetooth-enabled wireless mouse designs and variants with your favourite software. For instance, mice for PCs and laptops are available with OS X, iOS, and Android. There are three main types of Rapoo mouse devices: mechanical, optical, and optomechanical.
- Comes in an ambidextrous Design for maximum comfort for left and right-handed users
- The response time is much quicker and faster with high precision and a resolution of 1600DPI
- The scroll wheel allows you to work faster and smarter
- Ergonomically designed
- Hassle-free installation
- The wireless optical mouse comes with a Bluetooth connection of 2.4GHz
- Battery life is upto 12 months
- The design of the wireless mouse is ultra-compact and portable, slightly bigger than a matchbox
- Both wireless and Bluetooth mice are wire-free. Looks similar but functions differently.
- Bluetooth mice use your computer's built-in Bluetooth connection, unlike wireless mice, which need a dongle.
- Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android
- The Trackball Mouse resembles a standard mouse inverted, with a sensory ball that can be moved with the thumb to move the cursor on the screen
- The distinguishing feature of the ball allows you to navigate the screen quickly.
- Upgrade your working environment with a vertical ergonomic mouse that promotes ease of motion and reduces fatigue
- Comes in two variations: Wireless and wired mouse
- Installation and setup are quick and easy
- The mouse provides a high resolution 1600 DPI sensor.
- With energy-saving technology, the battery's shelf life is up to 9 months.
- An excellent Bluetooth connection of 2.4 GHz
- The multi-device mouse is a must-have for the modern multi-tasker, as it can be used simultaneously on at least three different gadgets.
- With a single click, you can seamlessly switch between your connected devices. The side scroll wheel is included for your comfort and to facilitate multitasking.
- The battery is durable and long-lasting. The design of a multi-device mouse is both comfortable and elegant. The silent switches reduce mouse click noise.
- Rapoo’s multi-mode mouse M650 can switch between Bluetooth 3, 4, and 2.4 GHz.
- These improved mouse models aim to provide a standard mouse's functionality with improved precision, responsiveness, and comfort.
- Rapoo’s V360-IR optical mouse has 7 programmable buttons and an adjustable gaming sensor.
- The features are specially designed for gaming purposes. Rapoo's VT200 Dual-mode is also ergonomically designed with accurate navigation.
- To enhance the gaming experience, some mice are customized and have weights optimized for long periods of mouse movement.
Rapoo Mouse Price In India
|Sr. No||Mouse||Mouse Price|
|1||Rapoo 1620- Black Wireless Optical Mouse||₹849.00|
|2||Rapoo M100 Silent Multi-Mode Wireless Mouse (Blue)||₹899.00|
|3||Rapoo M300 Multi-Mode Wireless Mouse||₹1,399.00|
|4||Rapoo M500 Multi-Mode Wireless Mouse (Red)||₹1,199.00|
|5||Rapoo N100 Optical Mouse||₹399.00|
|6||Rapoo N200 Optical Mouse||₹399.00|
Factors To Consider While Choosing A Mouse
ErgonomicsThe mouse's many functions are used in various ways by its users. For example, some use it for gaming, while others, such as graphic designers, use it for extended periods. Therefore, one should use a comfortable mouse rather than an aesthetically pleasing one.Thus, there is no standard mouse selection. Therefore, grip and cursor control are some things to consider when selecting a mouse.
DPI & SensitivityAlthough a higher DPI (displayed as "dots per inch") may seem like a better option at first glance, you should consider various criteria before making a final decision. For example, a higher sensitivity setting is recommended for more exact mouse movements, particularly when processing photos, movies, or audio. A mouse with a resolution of 1200 DPI or higher ensures pinpoint accuracy and control.According to preferences, there are a few Rapoo mouse that users can opt for:
- Wireless optical mouse with 1000 DPI resolution
- Multi-mode wireless optical mouse with 1300 DPI sensor
- A wired mouse with an adjustable 1600 DPI sensor
Wired vs Wireless MouseA wired or wireless mouse is a personal preference. A wireless mouse is an excellent choice for those who dislike using USB cables and whose laptop or desktop computer supports Bluetooth. Experience greater comfort with Rapoo’s wireless mouse for the wrist and its portability.
Number of Buttons and ProgrammabilityGenerally, a mouse consists of left and right buttons and a scroll wheel. However, many models include additional programmable buttons that can be customized according to the user's needs. For instance, gaming and multi-device mice can be tailored to the preferences of gamers, designers, etc.A wide variety of gaming mouse with ergonomic, ambidextrous designs like VT30, VT200, and VT900 are some mouses that users can comfortably use for a longer time without unnecessary strain.
Mouse SensorThere are two types of mouse sensors: optical and laser. A highly sensitive laser sensor can detect movement on glass, making it the ideal technology for glass surfaces. At the same time, an optical mouse uses an LED to reflect off a surface's bottom. So, an optical mouse is perfect for everyday use and does not require precision. But gamers and graphic designers may welcome a laser mouse sensor.
Size And WeightRapoo’s compact mouse is lightweight, like the M650 multi-mode wireless mouse. Therefore, a user must select a mouse based on usage. For example, the ideal weight of the computer mouse can offer incredible speed, while a heavier mouse will provide accuracy. The right weight for your mouse makes it simple to manipulate and focus, sparing your wrists and arms the strain that might result from prolonged usage.
Mouse Price In IndiaThis is one of the main deciding factors when purchasing a mouse for a user. A simple wireless mouse with basic hardware and 2000 DPI is enough for everyday use. A programmable, gaming, or multi-device mouse price in india is expensive because of its additional features. If you are looking for features like extended battery life, wireless charging, and other customization options, the mouse price will be higher.
How To Use A Mouse?Understand the various functions of a Rapoo mouse that give a user access to its capabilities:
- The primary functions of a computer mouse include the single click, double click, and right-click, among others.
- For example, to open a document or a folder double-clicking the object can open the folder.
- While right-clicking on the mouse within a document or program, it is possible to modify settings, format, copy and paste, and gain access to other functions.
- Users can view a lengthy document using the mouse’s scroll up and down function.
Drag and Drop:
- With a mouse, you may highlight and choose several files and select content or a file. Choose an item, and then use the mouse to drag and drop it to a new location.
Tips For Improving Mouse Accuracy:
- Users can adjust the speed of the mouse’s pointer in the Windows settings, where they will find the option to enable and disable it.
- To modify the pointer's speed, go to the "Pointer Settings" menu to modify the pointer's speed. If you want to see how your modifications look, click the "Apply" button.
Maintenance And Care Of A Computer MouseRegular usage leads to filth and germ accumulation in a computer mouse. If you let grime accumulate, you may have malfunctions like a stuck pointer. Regular cleaning and disinfection will prevent this from occurring. Users shouldn't have to spend more than a few minutes on these steps, whether using an optical mouse or an "old-fashioned" mechanical mouse. Here’s how you can clean a Rapoo mouse easily.
- Cleaning The Mouse: Use a cotton-moistened fabric to clean the outer cover of the mouse. Get rid of any filth or dirt with the moist cloth.
- Replace the batteries: After cleaning the mouse, replace the batteries for improved speed and precision.
- Replacing mouse feet: Mouse feet are responsible for the mouse gliding smoothly on the mouse pad. To replace them, simply use a hair dryer to soften the glue of the mouse feet, then scrape up one edge with anything thin to remove the old feet. Next, clean the surface nicely with rubbing alcohol, dry it, and stick a new pair of mouse feet.
- Storing The Mouse: If you want your mouse to last as long as possible, remove the batteries when you're not using them.
Problems With Computer Mice And How To Fix Them
Cursor Moving ErraticallyIf the mouse isn't working right, it could be because dust and grime have built up on the bottom. Be sure to clean both the mouse pad and the bottom of the mouse.
Buttons Not WorkingIf the user cannot use the left or right mouse button, they should ensure the mouse is clean and replace the batteries. The second option is to check the desktop or laptop settings. To do so, tap on Start> From the control panel> Choose accessibility> Mouse> Select additional mouse settings> From the first option, check the speed of the double click speed> Make changes and press Apply to save.
Scroll Wheel Not Functioning
The possible cause of this common problem is corrupt Windows system files, hardware or software issues with the mouse, etc.
- To fix the problem, first, run a troubleshooting repair on the computer to determine and fix the corrupt system files.
- Secondly, update the mouse drivers. Right-click on the start button> Choose device manager> Mice and other pointing devices> Mouse properties> drivers> update.
- Ensure the mouse is compatible with the user's operating system. For example, if it is compatible with Windows, Android, Chrome, and iOS devices.
Mouse Disconnecting Or Lagging
- A mouse may have a toggle power button; please ensure it is enabled.
- Verify the USB cord or mouse is connected properly. Remove the cable or connection and try reconnecting it.
- Try an alternative port on the computer that can support the mouse cord or connection.
Some other troubleshooting tips are mentioned below:
- Uninstall and install the latest mouse drivers.
- Verify the RAM availability of the computer. The lagging issue can be due to it.
- If a touchpad is used, ensure it has no moisture, which can cause it to function incorrectly.
- A wireless device might have problems due to connectivity issues due to a faulty wireless router. Check the internet connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I customize the buttons on my mouse?To customize the buttons, simply follow the instructions: Tap on the Start button> Settings> Accessibility, Mouse> Additional Settings, Buttons> Switch between primary and secondary buttons.
Q2. How do I change the sensitivity of my mouse?To change the DPI, tap on the start control panel> select Settings> Accessibility> Mouse> Mouse additional settings> Pointer options> Increase or decrease the pointer speed> Apply.
Q3. How do I troubleshoot my mouse if it's not working?Right-click on the start button> Open device manager> Select mice and other pointing devices> Tap on the mouse device> check for any driver updates> Run the troubleshoot or uninstall and reinstall the mouse drivers.
Q4. Can I use my mouse left-handed?Yes, if you want to use your non-dominant hand to use the mouse, you can. Several left-handed mice are available, designed to reduce fatigue and injury to the user's left hand. Users can opt for a vertical left-handed mouse.
Q5. What is the difference between optical and laser mice?If you are a gamer trying to decide between optical and laser mice, here are a few differences you must be aware of:
- This is crucial for budget gamers. Laser mice were initially more costly than optical mice. Nonetheless, both mice are now priced similarly. Most laser mice cost a few dollars more.
- It all comes down to the hardware of the mouse and the surface you use the mouse on. A laser mouse is your best option for operating a mouse on different surfaces. If you like using a mouse pad, an optical mouse is a way to go.